The new oxygen analyzer PMA 1000 will replace the existing PMA 100. The new analyzer is not simply an improved version but a complete new development utilising innovative technology – that’s why we call it a new generation (“GenTwo” or Generation Two).
The PMA 1000 will be the first of a new product line incorporating these unique features delivering a number of benefits to our customers.
The oxygen analyzer GenTwo – PMA 1000 provides:
• Universal Touch Screen interface for all GenTwo analyzers
• Intuitive graphic user interface similar to those of smartphones
• Easy to use task menu without nesting or complex menu navigation
• Storage of data for one year
• Nine menu languages available
• Onboard documentation for quick information access
• One-View Info – all relevant information available on one screen
• Visual self-diagnosis – the screen displays the complete design of the system with an integrated
• check of all functions
• Quick-Step calibration – manually or through a self-defined routine, individual naming of sample
• points possible
• TCP /IP – open interfaces ensure access for legacy or future systems.
• TCP/IP remote control
• HSS outlet (24 V power supply integrated for relay control)
• Universal power supply (100 V … 250 V/ 50 Hz … 60Hz) for global use
• As always from M&C, comprehensive technical back-up services
• Proven and quick replacement service when needed
• In-house service department.
M&C – Embracing Challenge