The EC-30C stands out due to its new icon-based graphical display for easy and intuitive navigation.
The M&C ultra-low cooler EC-30C is used in the gas analysis technique to reduce the dew point of humid sample gases, to provide a stable and very low dew point and reduce aerosol formation in the analyzer.
The ultra-low gas cooler EC-30C provides:
• Cooling capacity 130 kJ/h at maximum allowed ambient temperature of 45°C (113°F)
• 250 Nl/h max. sample gas flow rate
• Water vapour dew point input up to +70°C (+158 °F)
• Dew point output can be set from -20 °C to -30 °C (~-4 °F to ~-22 °F)
• Dew point output stability ±0.1 °C (±0.18 °F)
• 24/7 operation
• Icon-based graphical display for easy and intuitive navigation
• Safe operation guaranteed by selfmonitoring and pre-warning messages
• to inform about upcoming maintenance work
The M&C gas cooler EC-30C is a two stage combination of compressor and Peltier cooler. The automatic defrost function of the dual deep freezer unit ensures 100 % availability during operation. The micro processor-controlled electronics of the EC-30C in combination with the graphical display, offers a high degree of functionality, convenience in use, and safe operation
M&C – Embracing Challenge