SP 180-H EX T2/T3/T4
The new, electrically heated gas sampling probe SP180-H can be used for a continuous gas sampling. Due the compact design, little space is required for mounting.
It is also equipped with a new, specially insulated cover, ideal for outdoor use.
The gas sampling probe SP180-H provides:
• Gas sampling from dusty processes
• Low volume, quick response time
• Simple mounting and service
• Self-regulating electrical heating
• Low-temperature alarm contact
• Outside mounting possible due to newly constructed insulated cover
• Connection for test gas according to EN 14181 which enables calibration through the filter is included as standard
• Options for mounting sample tubes
Typically for M&C,
this gas sample probe is characterized by simple installation, reliable
operation and straightforward maintenance needs (ease of dismantling and
with no special tools).
A detailed data sheet and a user-friendly manual are available. Further information and support is available from M&C Technical Department in Ratingen/Germany, national and international sales mangers (details can be found on the webpage) and of course in the website itself.
M&C – Embracing Challenge